- To establish a language center to support research into Lushootseed
ways of speaking.
- To publish a Lushootseed language curriculum for preschool to
- To prepare Lushootseed teachers for certification.
- To ensure that the museum represents the Tulalip People.
- To assure that present and future generations have access to
the Lushootseed language.
- Teach Lushootseed Language classes.
- Provide community education, which includes classes,
education videos, and written and elecrronic material
- Write, develop, test and implement curriculum for preschool
to college level.
- Train tribal members to be Lushootseed Teachers.
- Establish working protocols with local and state education